Over 30 years of design, project management, construction administration and building assessment experience.
- Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- The Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, D.C.
- OSU Physics Building, Columbus, OH
- North Carolina State University Boiler Plant Renovations, Raleigh, NC
- Metro East Forensic Lab, Chicago, IL
- Northstar Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility, Big Lake, MN
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- Saint Anthony Village municipal facilities, Saint Anthony Village, MN
- University of Arkansas - Maple Hill Residence Halls, Fayetteville, AR
- Quinnipiac University TD Bank Sports Center, Hamden, CT
- UMASS Ambulatory Care Center, Worcester, MA
- U of M Crookston Residence Halls, Crookston, MN
- Charter Oaks Communities, Stamford, CT
- Bennington College Visual and Performing Arts facility, Bennington, VT
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fort Snelling, Saint Paul, MN
- Commercial Space, Savage, MN
- U.S. Government, Various locations worldwide
The Capitol Visitor Center
Architectural review of plans concentrating on life safety and compartmentalization of spaces.
The mission of the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center is to provide a welcoming and educational environment for visitors to learn about the unique characteristics of the House and the Senate and the legislative process as well as the history and development of the architecture and art of the U.S. Capitol. The Visitor Center provides an increased focus on visitor comfort, safety and security resulting in a seamless, positive visitor experience at the U.S. Capitol. The visitor experience is an intellectual and emotional encounter comprised of highly personal moments that inform, involve and inspire those who come to see the U.S. Capitol.
The Capitol Visitor Center is the newest addition to the Capitol Complex. It was designed to make the U.S. Capitol more accessible, convenient, secure and information for millions of visitors each year.
The CVC contains space for exhibits, visitor comfort, theaters, an auditorium, gift shops, security, a service tunnel for truck loading and deliveries, mechanical facilities, storage and office space for the House and Senate.
Team member performing the architectural review of plans concentrating on life safety and compartmentalization of spaces.
"…a true professional who has as much passion for his work as he does the clients he designs for. Drew has the unique ability to manage cross functional teams, coordinating multiple disciplines effectively. Drew is not only a great member of any team but has the experience and personality to mentor."
A.S. — Roseville, MN