Over 30 years of design, project management, construction administration and building assessment experience.
- Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- The Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, D.C.
- OSU Physics Building, Columbus, OH
- North Carolina State University Boiler Plant Renovations, Raleigh, NC
- Metro East Forensic Lab, Chicago, IL
- Northstar Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility, Big Lake, MN
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- Saint Anthony Village municipal facilities, Saint Anthony Village, MN
- University of Arkansas - Maple Hill Residence Halls, Fayetteville, AR
- Quinnipiac University TD Bank Sports Center, Hamden, CT
- UMASS Ambulatory Care Center, Worcester, MA
- U of M Crookston Residence Halls, Crookston, MN
- Charter Oaks Communities, Stamford, CT
- Bennington College Visual and Performing Arts facility, Bennington, VT
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fort Snelling, Saint Paul, MN
- Commercial Space, Savage, MN
- U.S. Government, Various locations worldwide
Saint Paul, MN
Officially dedicated in 1969, the Bishop Henry Whipple Federal Building is a seven story office building comprising over 617,000 sf and housing several federal agency tenants including, Veterans Affairs, the Department of Homeland Security, and various agencies within the Department of Defense.
As part of the commissioning team for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) project, 3-D Building Technologies (3-D BT) was engaged to provided limited-scope building enclosure commissioning (BE Cx). The focus of the BE Cx efforts involved the window replacement portion of the renovation. 3-D BT reviewed design details, window specifications, inspected window opening preparations and witnessed air and water infiltration testing (AAMA 501.1).
"…a true professional who has as much passion for his work as he does the clients he designs for. Drew has the unique ability to manage cross functional teams, coordinating multiple disciplines effectively. Drew is not only a great member of any team but has the experience and personality to mentor."
A.S. — Roseville, MN