Over 30 years of design, project management, construction administration and building assessment experience.
- Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- The Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, D.C.
- OSU Physics Building, Columbus, OH
- North Carolina State University Boiler Plant Renovations, Raleigh, NC
- Metro East Forensic Lab, Chicago, IL
- Northstar Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility, Big Lake, MN
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- Saint Anthony Village municipal facilities, Saint Anthony Village, MN
- University of Arkansas - Maple Hill Residence Halls, Fayetteville, AR
- Quinnipiac University TD Bank Sports Center, Hamden, CT
- UMASS Ambulatory Care Center, Worcester, MA
- U of M Crookston Residence Halls, Crookston, MN
- Charter Oaks Communities, Stamford, CT
- Bennington College Visual and Performing Arts facility, Bennington, VT
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fort Snelling, Saint Paul, MN
- Commercial Space, Savage, MN
- U.S. Government, Various locations worldwide
New Haven, CT
Housing approximately 4 million volumes, Sterling Memorial Library is the largest library on the Yale campus and serves as the center of the library system. In support to the design team of AKF Group (New York), 3-D Building Technologies scanned the main space of the Library and converted the point-cloud model into a 3-d Revit model for use in computational fluid dynamic (CFD) analysis of the space.
Thirty five scans were taken of the main space (pictured above) and the adjacent study and circulation areas. "Target" reference points were placed throughout the spaces and scanning was accomplished at the main floor level. Detail found in the ceilings (55' high) and in the art-glass gothic windows was judged to be "outstanding". All scans registered properly on the first run of processing.
"…a true professional who has as much passion for his work as he does the clients he designs for. Drew has the unique ability to manage cross functional teams, coordinating multiple disciplines effectively. Drew is not only a great member of any team but has the experience and personality to mentor."
A.S. — Roseville, MN