Over 30 years of design, project management, construction administration and building assessment experience.
- Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- The Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, D.C.
- OSU Physics Building, Columbus, OH
- North Carolina State University Boiler Plant Renovations, Raleigh, NC
- Metro East Forensic Lab, Chicago, IL
- Northstar Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility, Big Lake, MN
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- Saint Anthony Village municipal facilities, Saint Anthony Village, MN
- University of Arkansas - Maple Hill Residence Halls, Fayetteville, AR
- Quinnipiac University TD Bank Sports Center, Hamden, CT
- UMASS Ambulatory Care Center, Worcester, MA
- U of M Crookston Residence Halls, Crookston, MN
- Charter Oaks Communities, Stamford, CT
- Bennington College Visual and Performing Arts facility, Bennington, VT
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fort Snelling, Saint Paul, MN
- Commercial Space, Savage, MN
- U.S. Government, Various locations worldwide
U of M Crookston Residence Halls
Architectural consultant to commissioning team. Conducted thermographic assessment of recently completed residence hall. Report included standard photos, infra-red images as well as fusion images of the exterior wall, both from the outside as well as inside the facility.
Evergreen Hall is the newest apartment style housing unit completed in August 2010. The 32 bedroom apartments are primarily for upperclassmen. The apartments have full kitchens, shared living room and two baths, plus several lounges, study rooms, exercise areas, and a multi-purpose gathering area, and a large classroom. The building is LEED Certified, incorporating many sustainable features, including; water efficiency measures, energy efficient wall and roof construction, and environmental quality / innovation.
Architectural consultant to commissioning team. Conducted thermographic assessment of recently completed residence hall to augment the commissioning report. Report included standard photos, infra-red images as well as fusion images of the exterior wall, both from the outside as well as inside the facility.
"…a true professional who has as much passion for his work as he does the clients he designs for. Drew has the unique ability to manage cross functional teams, coordinating multiple disciplines effectively. Drew is not only a great member of any team but has the experience and personality to mentor."
A.S. — Roseville, MN