Over 30 years of design, project management, construction administration and building assessment experience.
- Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- The Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, D.C.
- OSU Physics Building, Columbus, OH
- North Carolina State University Boiler Plant Renovations, Raleigh, NC
- Metro East Forensic Lab, Chicago, IL
- Northstar Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility, Big Lake, MN
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- Saint Anthony Village municipal facilities, Saint Anthony Village, MN
- University of Arkansas - Maple Hill Residence Halls, Fayetteville, AR
- Quinnipiac University TD Bank Sports Center, Hamden, CT
- UMASS Ambulatory Care Center, Worcester, MA
- U of M Crookston Residence Halls, Crookston, MN
- Charter Oaks Communities, Stamford, CT
- Bennington College Visual and Performing Arts facility, Bennington, VT
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fort Snelling, Saint Paul, MN
- Commercial Space, Savage, MN
- U.S. Government, Various locations worldwide
Quinnipiac University TD Bank Sports Center
Member of commissioning team, responsible for the review of building plans and specifications to identify any constructability issues and problems of coordination. Participated in design review phone conferences.
Quinnipiac spent several years and $52 million developing the state-of-the-art TD Bank Sports Center as part of its new York Hill Campus. The center features separate arenas for the University’s NCAA Division I men’s/women’s basketball and hockey programs.
The vast center includes a number of amenities designed with both athletes and guests in mind, including: The University Club, the Athletic Re-habilitation and Athletic Taping Area, the Varsity Strength and Conditioning Room.
TD Bank Sports Center, is a multi-purpose arena in Hamden, Connecticut. Its design is unusual in that it consists of two separate playing and seating areas, one intended for basketball and one intended for ice hockey, joined together within a common facility. It seats 3,570 fans for basketball and 3,386 hockey fans.
Member of commissioning team, responsible for the review of building plans and specifications through the design phases to identify constructability issues and problems of coordination. Participated in design review phone conferences.
"…a true professional who has as much passion for his work as he does the clients he designs for. Drew has the unique ability to manage cross functional teams, coordinating multiple disciplines effectively. Drew is not only a great member of any team but has the experience and personality to mentor."
A.S. — Roseville, MN