Over 30 years of design, project management, construction administration and building assessment experience.
- Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- The Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, D.C.
- OSU Physics Building, Columbus, OH
- North Carolina State University Boiler Plant Renovations, Raleigh, NC
- Metro East Forensic Lab, Chicago, IL
- Northstar Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility, Big Lake, MN
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- Saint Anthony Village municipal facilities, Saint Anthony Village, MN
- University of Arkansas - Maple Hill Residence Halls, Fayetteville, AR
- Quinnipiac University TD Bank Sports Center, Hamden, CT
- UMASS Ambulatory Care Center, Worcester, MA
- U of M Crookston Residence Halls, Crookston, MN
- Charter Oaks Communities, Stamford, CT
- Bennington College Visual and Performing Arts facility, Bennington, VT
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fort Snelling, Saint Paul, MN
- Commercial Space, Savage, MN
- U.S. Government, Various locations worldwide
We have over 35 years of design, project management, construction administration and building assessment experience.
Our project list covers most of the United States and our clients include several of the larger institutions and corporations in the country. We pride ourselves on our construction insight, our ability to work with design professionals, building owners and contractors alike. Our design experience covers virtually all construction delivery methods, including traditional design-bid-build, negotiated contract, design-build, and CM-at-risk.
We are team players. We are team leaders. We embrace the arts and sciences of design and construction.
Work Ethic / Philosophy
We endeavor to work with our clients, partnering with them on their goals and aspirations for the project.
To accomplish this, we closely listen to what our client is seeking to achieve and offer our insights on how our capabilities can be tooled to meet our client's needs. We provide our client with a summary of goals, timelines and outcomes to ensure that there are no surprises with the deliverables, except perhaps that the work exceeds their expectations.
"…a true professional who has as much passion for his work as he does the clients he designs for. Drew has the unique ability to manage cross functional teams, coordinating multiple disciplines effectively. Drew is not only a great member of any team but has the experience and personality to mentor."
A.S. – Roseville, MN